Thursday, January 22, 2009


In this capture of my desktop I am involved in many things. One thing I am doing is my difficult composing task which was writing a comment on my MySpace page. Another window I had open was my Ctools page on my web account for school, I was in the assignments file looking over my comp 106 assignment. The last web page I had open was Espn.com, I am almost always on this web site, it is one of my favorite sites to go to because I absolutely love sports. Seeing my screen as a photograph was very interesting, you really don’t realize what’s going on until you actually take the time to look and this photo made it much easier to do so. I believe composing changes shape in digital spaces by being in different forms, you can find composing in many different forms on the web and just on your basic desktop. I believe we can better understand the digital composing processes by using them more and searching to find new ways to use them.

No comments:

Post a Comment